Maruti Suzuki is set to launch their latest revelation in the Micro SUV segment, the Maruti Suzuki S Presso. The car is scheduled to launch on the 30th of September, but the specification and other details have already been leaked on the internet. Thus, the buzz among the customers is looking immense, and the amazing offerings from the Indo-Japanese car makers in an affordable price segment would certainly attract a massive number of sales in the initial months.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would also initiate the BS-VI emission norms with the K10B series petrol engines. The car would also be based on the same Heartect platform as it’s other siblings like Wagon R and Ignis. The cars Mini Suvish appeal would set it apart from the Rival cars like Mahindra KUV 100, Renault Kwid and also the upcoming Tata H2X which is highly anticipated too. Though the specifications are not official, yet many reliable sources have portrayed a clear picture of what this Micro SUV car might offer. Thus below are the details which are estimated in the car.
- Interiors: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would possess some incredible features which would then give it an edge over its rivals. The Suzuki Smartplay infotainment touchscreen would be available with the availability of Android Auto and Apple car play. The car might be available with elegant dual-tone interiors of black and beige, which would complement the overall aesthetic appeal of the car. The Bluetooth connectivity, Air conditioners, Steering control buttons, and amazing designs would ensure a great setup.
- Safety Features: The car would be available with standard ABS along with EBD’s, which would ensure a firm grip on the most challenging conditions. The Rear parking camera sensors would ensure the safety of the car as well as the other surroundings. The Over speeding alarm would prevent the driver from maintaining a constant level of speeds for safer rides. The Rear bumpers might also be there for the safety of the car.
- Power of the Engine:The engine might be powered with the same 68 bhp 1000 cc engine, which is available in other K10 series cars. The refined engine would also ensure better surroundings with BS-VI emissions which are mandatory from the year 2020. Though, the company might surprise the petrolheads with the more powerful 82bhp engine which is installed in the Swift and Baleno.
- On road price: The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would be available in four variants,i.e. Std ,LXI, VXI and VXI plus. A standard variant might cost a notch above 3 lakh, and the much equipped variants would be around five lakhs of On Road price. The figures may vary but would be made clear on the 30th of September.
- Mileage:The mileage of the car would suffer a minor setback with the installation of the BS-VI emission norms. The car would give 22.5 kmpl (may vary from various road types). And the BS-IV version of the same engine specifications would have given more than 24 kmpl of mileage.